05 Mar ISO 9001 Quality Management System Audits
IRCA and BSI Training for ISO 9001 Quality Management System Auditing
This week, Katy Berrill (Director) has been on a ‘Quality Management Systems Lead Auditor IRCA Certified Course’ delivered by BSI. Following this Training, and successfully passing the Examination, Katy will be able to Audit organisations in accordance with ISO 9001 in order to determine the implementation and effectiveness of their Quality Management Systems.
With a working knowledge of IRCA Certified and BSI Auditing practice, we can support Clients in developing and implementing an effective QMS (in compliance with ISO 9001 standards) to ensure on a Certification Audit that there are no non-conformities. Our Services will cover:
- Reviewing the Intentions of the QMS
- Reviewing the Implementation of the QMS
- Reviewing the Effectiveness of the QMS
- Reviewing the Efficiency of the QMS
By undertaking an External Audit, we can identify opportunities for improvements, non-conformities and gaps within the QMS; these can be recognised prior to a Certification Audit. Katy will be qualified to plan, conduct, report and follow up a QMS audit that establishes conformity and enhances overall organisation performance.
Our Services also include Supplier/Subcontractor Audits against Quality Standards and Criteria for our Clients before adding them to your Approved Supplier List. This is carried out in accordance with internationally recognised best practice techniques and a commitment to quality and continuous improvements of a business.
The benefits of the BSI Course:
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Interpret ISO 9001:2015 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- Meet training requirements for IRCA certification.