10 Dec Charity Round up
In our roles as Bid Writers we frequently write about the work in the local communities our clients carry out. We thought we would share with you what we have been up to this year as we have raised and donated over £3,100 through the below activities:
- Sponsoring Milo – Our ‘Guide Dog for the Blind’ puppy who we have been sponsoring through the year and will continue into 2020. Our sponsorship will help allow those with sight loss to lead full, active and independent lives.
- Walking our Socks off – In May we walked 598,039 steps as a team to raise £510 for Guide dogs for the Blind.
- Macmillan Coffee Morning – Raising over £500 at our coffee morning.
- Mike – We sponsor Mike at The Dog Trust, a Staffie Cross who has a tendency to get over excited and has struggled to find his forever home.
- Dragon Boat – In May 2019, Katy took part in the Milton Keynes Dragon Boat Race to raise money for Macintyre, a Charity empowering people with Learning Disabilities.
- Winter Night Shelter– We teamed up with three other local businesses, Prominent Media, Profile Resourcing and Dragon Appliances and have purchased and installed a new Washer-Dryer which is now in situ at the Unity Park Station. We are currently raising money to purchase much needed supplies as well.
We want to say a massive thank you to everyone who sponsored us, supported us, brought cakes and donated items, we couldn’t have done it with out you.