05 Feb CCS opens largest ever Construction Works Framework – February 2019
This Framework will allow Central Government, Public Sector Bodies, Local Authorities, Blue Light services and devolved bodies to access approved construction works and associated services contractors. The Framework will be for 48 months with a potential 3 year extension.
Contractors have until 15 March to submit their Pre-Qualifications. If you need support in registering for the Bid Pack or accessing the CCS Portal – we can help. Get in touch today, as the Bidder Conference is this Friday and you need to pre-register to attend.
The Framework will remove a huge amount of cross-over and duplication with other Frameworks currently in existence.
Aaron Morby, Construction Enquirer reported the following quote from, John Welch, CCS’s Deputy Director for Construction, saying:
“This agreement will support construction and drive industry growth. The Lot structure has been designed to maximise opportunities for all sizes of company and that includes SMEs, which play a key role in UK construction. For example, standardised payment terms and other fair payment objectives are embedded within the framework scope. This agreement also facilitates the use of digitisation in construction and promotes the use of innovative solutions via modern methods of construction.”
The Lots available are as follows:
- Lot 1a: Minor building works (regional sub lots) (£0k – £3m) –£3.5bn
- Lot 1b: Minor civil engineering works (regional sub lots) (£0k – £3m) – Total value £1.5bn
- Lot 2: Construction Works and Associated Services (£3m – £10m) – £4bn
- Lot 3: Construction Works and Associated Services (£10m – £30m) – £4bn
- Lot 4: Construction Works and Associated Services (£30m – £80m) – £4bn
- Lot 5: Construction Works and Associated Services (£80m +) – £3bn
- Lot 6: Residential – £2.25bn
- Lot 7: High rise residential (regional sub lots) – £2.5bn
- Lot 8: Maritime – £1.5bn
- Lot 9: Airfields – £750m
- Lot 10: Demolition – £3bn
- Lot 11: Construction management – £250m
Bid & Tender Support are highly experienced in completing successful applications to Government Construction and Associated Works Frameworks, please do get in touch to obtain a free no obligation quote for our support, call 01908 382414 or email [email protected] .
Visit our website to see our previous work https://www.bidandtendersupport.co.uk/case-studies/
Source Reference: Aaron Morby – Construction Enquirer (www.constructionenquirer.com)