26 Mar Ask the Expert – E Services (Procurement, Legals and Bids)
Your business’ could benefit, hugely, by bidding for contracts issued online by the public and private sector.
Biztech is fortunate to have secured Katy Berrill, from Bid and Tender Support, and Rachael MacIntyre of MacIntyre Law to speak at the event at UCMK, at 502 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 3HS, on Thursday, April 14.
Biztech chairman, Fredi Nonyelu, said: “Katy’s expertise is well known in the Milton Keynes region and I am sure attendees at this ‘Ask The Expert’ event will find it extremely beneficial.
“Sourcing and winning business in the internet era is one of the key issues faced by companies now and going forward. This event will be an excellent opportunity not only to learn from experts in the field, but to network with like minded companies in the Milton Keynes region.”
This Event will cover the following items:
- Role of technology in Procurement and Bids i.e. Portals
- Efficiencies technology brings to this function
- Innovation within Procurement and Bids
- General Top Tips for using e-services for Procurement and Bids
- Problems associated with Technology in Bids – technical jargon
- Costs and Savings of using Technology in procurement
- Top Tips/Common Pitfalls on legal/contract side of procurement and bidding.
- Trip Hazards and Commercial Contract ‘Watch Outs’
- Tailored for End Client and Contractor.
Booking Information can be found at the following link: